HerStry is dedicated to empowering women through storytelling. Every month we choose a different theme to help get your writing juices flowing.
Women have a lot of stories about the workplace. Both good and bad. During the month of June we are collecting stories about women in the workplace. Did you rise through the ranks? Start your own business? Choose to stay at home with children instead of work? Whatever your story about life in the workplace, we want to read it.
- All stories should be true and about you.
- Stories should stay between 500-3,000 words.
- Writers must submit an author photo and short third person bio.
- Stories must be submitted in some type of word document. We will not consider PDFs.
- Simultaneous submissions welcome. Please make sure to withdraw your essay should it get published elsewhere.
- HerStry works exclusively with women identify folks to amplify their stories. Please check our website herstryblg.com to see if you are a good fit for us.
Stories due by June 18th
Women of color and LGBTQIA writers encouraged to submit.
All accepted stories will receive a $20 payment.
* The $3 fee goes toward keeping HerStry sustainable.