There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Introducing the HerStry Anthology. Our very first in print collection of women's stories. Our first anthology will be called Beginnings and will feature stories centered around the theme of Beginning.
About HerStry: HerStry is an online literary magazine dedicated to empowering women through telling their own stories. We believe women's stories have been left out of the history books for too long and our mission is to change that. If you haven't had a chance to check us out please do at herstryblg.com
What we are looking for:
- Raw, honest, true stories from women around the world
- Previously unpublished stories
- Stories should range in length from 1,0000 - 8,0000 words
- Manuscirpts should be well edited
- Authors should submit their work in the form of a word document. Please no PDFs.
- Authors should submit a short third person bio and an author photo along with their story
- Authors should submit their work as follows: First Name Last Name Title
- Stories should focus on the theme of Beginnings in some way
Submission deadline is April 21st.
Chosen authors will recieve a payment of $20 for their story, a free copy of Beginnings: HerStry Anthology Volume One, a discount code for freinds and family, and other great HerStry swag. The HerStry Anthology will be printed with an ISBN number as well putting the author and their work in the Library of Congress.
HerStry welcomes new and established authors. We believe every woman has a story worth telling. Women of color and LGBTQIA+ writers espcially encouraged to submit.
Questions? Email email@example.com